Monday, September 27, 2004

where am i?

I wish I had more time....

My internet counter says i have only 7 minutes left of precious time and so much to write.

I will, I promise in the next couple of days send forth more ramblings. But this is all for now.

I wonder when my mind will catch up with my body. For right now I think my mind is still doing Theology in Belfast and my body is doing media and sociology in London. Spiritually though I'm definetly right here right now. A mixture of being drained from those influences around me but so built up by the beauty of church familys in Peckham.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 am, Blogger Maddy said...

Hey Bex,

I definitely know what you're on about when you say that your mind is still in Belfast, I think mine is still in Northampton a little bit. I am enjoying meeting new people but finding it a bit hard, I think it will get better as time goes on. Loving the city though! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home