Monday, September 20, 2004

soaking it up

Here I am sitting in an internet cafe on the borderlands between New Cross and Peckham, soaking in the delights that South East London has to offer and catching up on myself.

I'm relishing the fact that this hotch potch of cultural diversity is to be my new home for the next 3 years (although after the Belfast experience I'm a little more cautious about that phrase!) and enjoying getting to know my new found friends. I'm living with 5 girls (3 of whom are American-that defintatley makes me feel like im in Belfast again) and 1 guy, which is slightly random. He's loving it already. we're all doing either media, music or theatre and have all had 'other experiences' in between school and Goldsmiths. Subtle placement=interesting conversations. My ensuite room impresses me considerably and my choice of Sunday morning activity - church vs sleeping in has already prompted some fascinating and oh so exciting conversations. Little do they realise that Im now praying...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home