Monday, September 06, 2004

backward rolls

"I may not have gone where I intended to go but I think I have ended up
where I intended to be."

Lonely Planet guide sites this as somewhat of a mandate...it fascinated me....

The direction I have gone is certainly not what I intended. Although I always wanted adventure and nothing quite run-of-the-mill. So in that sense I have ended up where I intended to be. But such is the beauty of it all, the twists, the turns, the somersaults and backward rolls.

4 Comments:

At 6:34 pm, Blogger Richard said...

As long as you face the right direction, I think, it doesn't matter where you go or where you end up.

 
At 10:15 pm, Blogger Richard said...

I think that as long as you're facing the right direction, it doesn't matter where you end up, or how you get there.

 
At 10:15 pm, Blogger Richard said...

I think that as long as you're facing the right direction, it doesn't matter where you end up, or how you get there.

 
At 4:09 pm, Blogger Maddy said...

too true (so good you said it thrice :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home