Monday, August 07, 2006

doctor doctor...

Went to the doctors today. I need more tests. It seems that not only do I have inflammation of the stomach lining I may now also have it in the bowel too...though i think this is diagnosable without cameras...so no more pretty pictures of my insides I'm afraid!

In other news I really like watering plants. Theres something homely and earthy about it. That, and stroking the cat.

Two friends came over tonight to cheer me up. That was nice.

I've burnt my hand on boiling water I poured from the kettle. It hurts.

I have to go to bed...hoping to get to work tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 pm, Blogger Welshie said...

Praying.

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I echo Ceryn, BB.

I also echo you on the plants and the Cat. A nuzzle and stroke of a cat rocks, and plants (though they don't cuddle well to my knowledge) are remarkably therapeutic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home