Tuesday, July 18, 2006

what would you say to Jesus.

Pardeep Bhogal says: i wish jesus were in the room with me now. dont you ever think that? What would you say to him?

Becci Brown says: i would fall down on my face and thank him for his grace

id proclaim how cool and awsome i think he is

and how nothing compares to him.

i would say sorry for selling out and putting other things before him and not being on fire for him

i would ask why i forget how much he loves me and would ask for a hug

i would ask if ill ever stop beng anxious and if he could help me a bit mroe with that

id ask him what he wants me to do with my life

and what the 'good works he has planned beforehand' for me are

and ask him to set my heart on fire for him, to be zealous for those good works and serve him in them wholeheartedly

i would ask him to bring my housemates and ure parents and my friends on my course to know him

and i would just keep telling him how awesome he is

and ask him to make me more like him

3 Comments:

At 6:05 pm, Blogger étrangère said...

Good idea for getting into prayer!

I suspect that if I were to know what all the 'good works he has planned beforehand' for me are, I'd set about planning for & doing them my way... which would rather defeat the point, of being made more like Jesus. Seek God on it, but while you're doing that, keep doing the 'next good thing' which presents itself. Often they're the same.

 
At 9:42 pm, Blogger Jonny:) said...

Yeah i would so ask the same
also i would ask if adam had a belly button

 
At 3:25 pm, Blogger p said...

Ha ha! I would also ask him what was going through Sven's mind when he decided to include theo wallchart in the England squad!? Somethings will always remain a mystery...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home