Monday, March 20, 2006

yay for skype

I had a conversation with Elizabeth, my good canadian friend today, along with Pod joining in the chat. A three way conversation from London to Nottingham and all the way across the atlantic. And all for free. Skype rocks.

Pod and I are so obbsessed that instead of saying 'see you later' or 'ill call you later' we say 'skype you later.'

Pod and I love it so much we even have a little skype dance tune and use one of the dancing icons in the chat facility to illustrate. The skype dance and song come out when we're happy or being proud about something.

skype is COOL

8 Comments:

At 11:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a geek!

 
At 11:59 pm, Blogger becci brown said...

blah.

 
At 11:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bite me!

 
At 10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just downloaded Skype last week, though I've yet to actually use it. I'm sure it'll make me act like a geek too (though that's probably because I am).

 
At 10:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I didn't know you were all SKYPE users! I was introduced to it by Rob sometime last year and since then I've managed to call some of my relatives in the Philippines for free!?!

And yes, hooray for SKYPE!

 
At 11:29 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

never used skype (yet) but yay for geeks! :D my degree labels me as one as standard!

 
At 2:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pod, Becci is a geek, but so am I! I have now gotten my whole immediate family on Skype! ha! It was fun to hear your beat boxing! I will try to work on my rapping. thanks Becci! static free rocks! much better than googletalk. who was I kidding? how's that toe?!!

 
At 4:31 pm, Blogger étrangère said...

Skype rocks. Talk to me Mum, Dad & little bro all at the same time for free from a different country, talk to a friend in Jakarta, or chat msn-like to a Shudall in NZ. Rockin' indeedio. Except that my computer's broken :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home