Wednesday, March 08, 2006

random things time...

im going to apply for a job at london zoo to be 'an explainer' for the summer period. you get to chat to people 1:1 or groups, do tours, to talks, exhibitions etc about the animals and fun things in the zoo. i hope i get the job. i really like giraffes.

my consultant told me that all the problems with my stomach, all those trips to casualty are caused by inflammed cells in my stomach. There's a fine line between those and an ulcer apparently. so i have to avoid stress and moderate my diet. all that (a year and a half of investigations) to be told that. HAHAHA.

Last night i had a dream that my sociology tutor became a Christian. He told me that the reason he'd taken sarcastic jibes out of me for believing what i do was to help me think deeper and harder and deconstruct a bit more. we sang a worship song together and I woke up thinking how cool it was that a great sociologist was a Christian. Then I realised it wasn't true. But prayed it might be prophetic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home