Friday, February 24, 2006

grrr

I am finally going to bed. It's ten past midnight and i feel jittery becuase i still have SO much to do. I was up at 8 and have been running around ever since. Doing nothing but lectures and my photography project. It's been stressful and a near disaster but good. But pretty much every day this week has been as mad. 12-14 hr days of craziness and not even stopping to eat (unless theres a book in my other hand(the one not feeding the mouth)) (oh yeah, and the 'hoorah, im not president anymore' celebration one with pod!)

It's fun too but i fee over worked and most definately underpaid. And I got arsey with Pod :(

However did i find time to be president of the CU?! hahaha..er, actually this is now the product of it!

don't come on here if you're a student and tell me you do longer days. I'll give you beats. I'm grumpy. I'm sure you are more hard core than me...

My cousins fiance put this on her blog. I add a hearty 'amen':
----As a female, I reserve the right to be in a bad mood whensoever I choose (spontaneous or chronic), without any obvious cause or reason, and without revealing any such grounds or motive for the said strop, will whinge as if I expect you to fix it and/or make it all better. So there.----

3 Comments:

At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a man, I have to say that relationships with women get so much better when they stop wanting you to guess what is wrong and just tell you. In that way you can deal with it and move on and it saves so much effort and heartache.

 
At 4:44 pm, Blogger becci brown said...

I agree...er...?? who are you?

 
At 5:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps said cousin's fiance would like you to link to her blog?

http://www.hillbillygilly.blogspot.com/

:)

Oh yeah, this may be confusing to those who know I'm your cousing... so I'll clarify for their benefit that this my future sister-in-law, not my future wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home