Tuesday, February 14, 2006

my boyfriend is a three year old...

so let me tell you about my boyfriend...

We're at the zoo and we've just been looking at an animal called the 'Zebu'. Pod remarks 'What a cool name for an alien warlord..' I grunt and go to look at the prairie dogs. I start reading the sign because I don't know much about prarie dogs and think this is a good oppoertunity to increase my knowledge...

Meanwhile, Pod is hanging, whimpering on my arm...

Me: "What's wrong? This is really interesting...look, prarie dogs build burrows.'
Pod: "Becci, please can you start calling me lord Zebu. From now on I think you should address me as Lord Zebu."

*me thinks* "I'm in a relationship with a 3 year old..."

5 Comments:

At 6:45 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA!!! So funny.

 
At 11:08 pm, Blogger Ant said...

That is great. Lord Zebu, your marvellousness sir, would you care to comment?
And full marks on the valentine plan Bec mentioned on my blog! Nice work!

 
At 12:13 am, Blogger étrangère said...

HOHEHEHE, thanks Becci - and to his lord Zebuness! I really needed a laugh right now.

PS Prairie dogs are really quite cool - used to be some of my faves at Belfast zoo: they never didn't manage to contain them either - semi-tame prairie dogs would pop up everywhere.

 
At 12:23 am, Blogger becci brown said...

Thanks guys! From now on though - Can you all address me as lady Zebu? Thanks!

 
At 3:20 pm, Blogger becci brown said...

PARDEEP SINGH BHOGAL!!! I can't believe you've gate crashed my blog and put a comment as me!!!!

Guys, the previous comment was NOT me. That was my childish boyfriend. once again.

I do not wish to be addressed as lady zebu...though, lady brown is, oo, yeah, thats GOOD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home