Friday, February 03, 2006

decisions decisions decisions.

I've prettty much made 3 of the biggest decisions in the last month that I've made in a long long time. I now feel quite tired, but liberated. Long over-due decisions. And I feel sad becuase it means letting go and saying goodbye. But it's also meant syaing hello to someone new and to the possibility of new things too. That's what happens in making those decisions I guess...

And when you don't quite know if you're making the right decisions until they're made and then the peace finally enters your soul, like a search light on a pitch black night. Bringing rest and hope of better days. Thought doubts nag away with all as you get used to new things and the consequences of those decisions don't create a clear path, or an easy one. Just a different one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home