Thursday, February 09, 2006

by popular demand

by popular demand, here is a photo (taken with my phone's camera so not great quality!) of the photo of my stomach. There you go...isn't it WEIRD that you can see my insides?! "concentrate...here comes the science bit"...so apparently, it's the bottom of my stomach on one of the bendy bits. Can you see the redness toward the top of the picture? That's where the problem is...it's sore and inflammed...a biopsy is taken (so yeah, I'm now missing a bit of my stomach-*sob*) and I'll find out in a week what's up...

Aren't you SO SO glad you asked to see it?!

3 Comments:

At 4:03 pm, Blogger Jonny:) said...

Cool !

you got any other odd pics of your insides, like your lungs or nasel passage???

reminds me of Biology

 
At 11:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm as attracted to your insides as I am your outside - ha ha!

 
At 1:25 am, Blogger Ally Gordon said...

ooo. theres something you don't see everyday. quite glad really!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home