Tuesday, March 07, 2006

today i have done something very very stupid.

Its essay writing time again and as usual im struggling. trying to be one step ahead of the game i got one of my course mates to send me a copy of the essay she wrote n this topic a few weeks ago.

And now, well I feel like i have the academic capabilities of a three year old. Seriously, I want to plagarise everything she's written. And english isnt even her first language. :(

honestly, that was a very stupid thing to do. :(

1 Comments:

At 5:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it's too late now, but could I suggest that you make good use and, as hard as you can, just concentrate on her references?

Hmmm...you must be feeling quite sucky...And to be honest, I'm no better as I'd have probably done the same =/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home