Friday, March 10, 2006

cornwall here we come!!

I'm going on a little adventure this weekend. I havent been on one for a while and I'm quite excited. Pod and I are packing our bags and heading down to cornwall until monday night to stay with kenny and anna robertson. Yay!

It's so nice to have a break just when your body and soul is protesting...so off we go. It's been a tough couple of months for both us with work stuff, change etc and I'm really looking forward to getting away from it all. Oh, and going surfing...YES!

3 Comments:

At 3:55 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

coooool

 
At 11:01 am, Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like a plan to me :D how'd it go? did you see any cornish pixies?!

 
At 7:02 pm, Blogger OddBabble said...

hey BB, hope Cornwall was lush. I don't have your email so I'm inviting you to my housewarming on the 22nd of April. Email me if you want more details steffyb2003@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home