Thursday, December 01, 2005

good day crap day

yester-good-day
CU day of prayer and fasting. Lots of God intervention. Reminded me where I stand. Who I am and got me on my knees. Lots of awesome prayers written up on walls and all over the room by CU folk. Nice dinner in a Thai restaurant. Wrote bib evang talk. Hoorah (it sucks but its done)ordered some new kickboxing trousers.

to-crap-day
over slept and missed 3 hours of lectures. left wallet at home. left sports gear in a room and spent 2 hours trying to find it. got an essay back-worst mark EVER. had tutorial with essay marker told me he would have given it 85 if the question was slightly different and that it doesnt matter as im going to get a first anyway (he doesnt know me from adam so he can deduce that i don't know) missed aerobics cos of lost sports gear. couldnt get in library cos of left behind wallet and needed to. hit my hand on a table. it's gone green.

Going to be wined and dined tonight in some posh club as one of my housemates (a different one from the last posh outing) did some modelling and this is her payment...maybe today could end like yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home