Monday, November 28, 2005

shopping and reality

if the world starts to crumble, the sensible girl goes shopping.

I got some new boots that i needed and then managed to resist some amazing red ones in a vintage shop that i fell in love with. Felt good for that. Resisting them. Well my bank account feels good. I'm still pining.

I also spent £20 on stationary. oh yes. I have an addiction to Muji.

Then I finished it off with mulled wine and tapas with a friend.

It all cheered me up a bit. Hedonism. A beautiful thing.

On more realistic and serious note. I have had a few worried people ask me about my state of mine. I AM OK. I'm just having trouble recovering from a difficult few weeks and difficulty making some decisions. God continues to be God I do believe. And Grace is still extended to me. And all I have to do is run into the throne room. But I would be lying if I pretended everything was hunkey-dory. And anyone who says their life is, isn't living in the real world. And Jesus promised us a rocky road. So that's ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home