Monday, November 28, 2005

today...

Today...
people have been staring at me alot. Why have people been staring at me? Oh ho ho, I know, it's my new very cool boots. Yes that must be it...I hvae decided that I shall not be wearing them to bib evang. they're just too cool and I don't want to be accused again by a Jesus lookey-likey of being too cool. (yes that really DID happen last year)

Today...
I went to a lecture and seminar about emotions. funny that. I got my essay plan (the one about faiht and focault) back. My tutor is looking forward to reading the real thing and put some really poor joke in the comments about 'saint' foucault (huh?!)

Today...
I met up with Anne-Marie. A small ray of light. She's so fired up for telling her friends about Jesus becuase of the things I've chatted with her about. How can that be? I feel like a fraud.

Today...
After phoning (and successfully annyoing i think) a friend in UCCF 3 times I got my bib evang group changed to a passage instead of apologetics. Score. I'm SUCH a cop out.

Today...
I watched a film called 'rabbit proof fence' that we started watching in a lecture last week. It made me so angry and sick to my stomach. In Australia in the early 1900s right through to the 70s, the white people were rounding up aboriginy kids to 'train the blackness' out of them and culture them in the ways of the white. In order to rescue them from the danger that they were to themselves. It's a film about 3 girls and their 1,500 mile escapee walk across Australia back home. Based on a true story, it concludes with narrative expressing how once they were home they were rounded up again and taken back. By this time, one of them had 2 daughters of her own. She has never seen her kids since. No such thing as a happy ending in real life. I cried my eyes out. Our world is so screwed

Today...
I'm going to go to kickboxing and praying my groin holds out on me (2.5 hours of training on friday paralysed an already strained one)

Today...
Bill and I are going for a drink. Maybe I'll brutally force him to be president again. Or maybe I'll just have some fun with a pal. Billbo rocks.

Yay.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

what a day...
can't say mine was that eventful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home