Saturday, December 17, 2005

aslan and mr tumnus...the perfect combo

"What's done is done. Now none of you speak to Edmund about what is past."

Grace, amazing grace that takes willful little kids and turns them into sons and daughters, warriors, kings and queens.

hoorah for the gospel! "And even death will be turned backwards"

...and i want to marry Mr. Tumnus...he lovely...though I think i would wax the crazy feret thing on his back first


Oo hoo hoo...a very nice friend bought me an ipod nano for christmas which i received today...thank you VERY much. yay

8 Comments:

At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to go see this! Seeing the big mokey fild tonight.

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger becci brown said...

petre?! haha..thats hilarious!!

 
At 12:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The big monkey film was good! As we were walking out I noticed a little girl weeping because nthe ending was so sad.

 
At 11:57 am, Blogger becci brown said...

ah, bless...i wanna go see it. i wasnt so sure, but keep hearing such good reveiws

i pretty much cried my way through narnia. hehe. especially when aslan first appears and all the creatures sink to their knees...awesome.

 
At 4:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking animals are great!
Giant Apes are great!
Ipod Nano's are great!
(Wish I had one)

Your blogs great!

 
At 8:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cried when Optimus Prime died in Transformers The Movie...sniff...

 
At 9:53 pm, Blogger becci brown said...

hahaha...were u 10? no, dont tell me that was a year ago?!

 
At 11:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I was 14? believe it or not, I was a very sensitive child growing up. I was very fragile. I've toughend up a bit since. I'm like a machine now - cold and heartless! Rah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home