Wednesday, December 14, 2005

lets talk about sex baby...

Well folks...I was on TV a while back on a show called 'Hardeep does...'They interviewed me just off oxford street..he asked me what it would take for me to sleep with him...anyway, after loads of different propositions i explained about my faith...ANYWHO... theyve emailed me...I can't take part as i don't fulfill the criteria...im not in a relationship let alone engaged!! Anyone else interested? Nathan maybe?! hehe...

Dear Becci,

My name is Laura and I work for a TV Production Company called Tiger Aspect. We are currently making a 10 part TV series for MTV about virginity, sex and relationships and we are looking for people to contribute to the series.

The series is called ‘The Virgin Diaries’ and it will follow the lives of 10 virgins as they battle with the temptation to have sex and the issues that people face in deciding whether or not to have sex. We are specifically looking for a young, funky, Christian couple that are virgins but that will be getting married at some point in the next few months and are waiting until they get married to have sex. The documentary would explore how the couple feels about sex as their wedding night approaches and their opinions on sex, relationships and virginity.


I was hoping that you would pass on my enquiry to the members of your Christian Union (if there are engaged couples in your CU!) to see if there is anyone that might be interested in sharing their opinions on this sensitive subject. If anyone is interested in hearing more about the series they can contact me on this email address or on 020 7544 1914.

Many thanks



Laura



Tigeraspect Productions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home