Monday, December 12, 2005

the 7 things plague...

ok, dave and kath have nominated me to do this so...

Seven Things

THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Get black belt in kickboxing
2. Visit every continent
3. Get married
4. Go on a hot air balloon ride
5. Write a book
6. learn to 'just be'
7. get one of my photos in the national geographic or guardian.

THINGS I CANNOT DO
1. live without grace
2. the splits
3. sing harmonies
4. sleep in a car/coach/train/aeroplane. (no wait, thats a lie i slept on the coach coming back from serbia but that was either sleep or die of exhaustion...!)
5. speak another language fluently
6. get through a year without travelling (there's somthing bad about that I know)
7. love well enough

THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. yay!
2. man
3. cool
4. oh crap
5. seriously?
6. how ya doing?
7. woo woo!

SEVEN BOOKS I LOVE
1. C.S. Lewis - Chronicles of Narnia but particularly 'The Last Battle'
2. Memoris of a Geisha
3. What's so Amazing about Grace?
4. The Time Traveller's wife
5. The Sacred Romance - Curtis and Brent (its what im reading at the mo and im loving it but i dont think itll go down in my fav book history)
6. Photography monographs of robert frank
7. Any of the work of Angela McRobbie (media and sociology theorist)

SEVEN MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Garden State
2. Eternal Sunshine
3. Stuff by won kar wae.
4. Veronica Guerin
5. Amelie
6. kiddy animnations like Nemo, incredibles
7.I actually find it hard to watch films over and over!

Seven songs I love at the moment.
1. New Slang - The Shins
2. Let it be - Nick Cave
3. Wish I never saw the sunshine - Joni Mitchell
4. all that you have is your soul - Tracy Chapman
5. All I want for Christmas is you -
6. Majesty - Delirious
7. Garden state soundtrack!

SEVEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS NEXT
1. Rich (www.onestepback.com/blog)
2. Mads (http://naive-freda.blogspot.com)
3. Dan (http://intodaysworld.blogspot.com)
4. Rachel (Http://notquiteinthemiddle.blogspot.com)
5. nathan (http://nathanburley.blogspot.com)
6. Phil (http://totheunknown.blogspot.com)
7. alison (www.xanga.com/alisonjoyyoung)

3 Comments:

At 5:22 pm, Blogger Nathan said...

Darn you. Oh I guess I'll have to! Actually I'm secretly happy cos I have an excuse to think about some good films and books and songs. Within the week, I promise.

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger Maddy said...

promise i will do this soon too! just gotta get through this day! x

 
At 11:45 am, Blogger Phil said...

You're the second to nominate me...darn. Guess I'll do it, I am bored after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home