Friday, December 09, 2005

have i passed?!

THAT was THE most exhausting two hours of my life...possibly. I've never pushed my body that hard. All the hardest, most exertive exercises and techniques we do we did all in one night.

I got back to the house, laid on the living room floor and cried I was THAT tired!

Craziness. Awesome. I don't find out if I passed until next week but I think I did ok.

At the end we were sparring for about 20 minutes. I was so tired I dropped my guard at one point and got kicked so hard I...er, well...thought, if I can have kids after that it's a miracle. I fought back the tears. Crying whilst kickboxing is NOT hard!!

hehe..I bought beetroot (yes, I do have weird fetishes) and wine to treat myself and, well, Loz and I were going to watch a film...but, there's a house argument going on instead. rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home