Monday, December 05, 2005

happy mondays

i like mondays. I must be a rare breed. Mondays make me happy.

i liked getting up this morning and putting my new boots on. theyd missed me over the weekend.

i liked sitting in my lecture on foucualt (again...) and realising i really need to do some mroe reading.

i liked chatting to some course pals about their weekends and the Wired Radio (college radio station) guys about the broadcast
BILL AND I ARE BACK ON AIR TOMORROW 2-3PM DISCUSSING ISSUES OF ART, FAITH AND THE GOSPEL WITH ALLY GORDON(this week) AND PLAYING SOME QUALITY TUNES...(internet broadcast only for 2 weeks...www.wired.gold.ac.uk)

i liked buying a large coffee and settling in the coffee shop to read some pscyoanalytical stuff about construction of self through media discourses

i liked updating my blog

i liked going to my seminar and talking about all the above and asking lots and lots and lots of questions when i realised that the majoirty of us haven't really understaood the whole of the module..ooops!

i liked meeting up with anne-marie, talking about our weeeknds and doing a study togetehr on God our father. Once again ebing reminded that God is i control and he is good. I need to trust and rely on him so much mroe than I do. We prayed together.

I like sitting here, writing my blog again and realising that this is the second time I've written about monday!!! I really must like it ALOT.

I like the fact that I need to go and do some more reading

I like the fact that its kickboxing tonight which means kicking some serious ass...

YAY for mondays!

1 Comments:

At 10:49 pm, Blogger Nathan said...

I had a day off today so I listened to the show online. Why not! It was really good. Some nice Johnny Cash being done not to mention some awesome CU-plugging. It was great to hear some decent discussion about art and faith in a positive light. I keep being bombarded by horrendous images of Christians in the media so I really appreciated some light relief. Nice job Bec. I wish we'd had student radio when I was a student all that time ago (last year)! Still got "I fell into a burnin ring of fire..." going round my head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home