Wednesday, December 14, 2005

im sad but im happy

*sigh*

3 things have made me sad tonight. Like making one of my very best friend's cry and realising it means losing his friendship. And there's jack all I can do about it. I'm sad becuase of another situation that is just, well, i dunno, confusing and I'm scared the fog won't clear. And I'm sad becuase the girl who became a Christian at the beginning of the term is struggling.

and some things have made me happy. Like going ice skating in greenwich with all the CU for Christmas fun, like being on the radio again today and the fact it's christmas eve. we all have stockings...

so far from secret santa i have got beetroot, 3 lollies, a nice smelly thing and a chocolate smelling candle. early tomorrow we will open our proper stockings...

we have christmas decorations everywhere, candles, sweets, crackers etc etc. its like a full on santas grotto. which is nice. it's all nice.

I guess, at the end of today I'm just relieved that God knows what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home