Monday, October 03, 2005

praying for goldsmiths


This is the back field at college. It is my dream and my vision to see this whole field filled with students worshipping God, singing of the greatness of Jesus and how his name is above every name, every philosophy, every idea. That there is ultimate truth.

Maybe I'm being a little crazy. some people think so. But I know God can do this. I know he may choose not to. But a few of us in the CU are committed to sowing the seed with this vision. Becuase we know God is a great big God and he can do it.

Put your ear down to the Bible, and hear Him bid you go and pull sinners out of the fire of sin. Put your ear down to the burdened, agonized heart of humanity, and listen to its pitiful wail for help. Go stand by the gates of hell, and hear the damned entreat you to go to their father's house and bid their brothers and sisters and servants and masters not to come there - William Booth, Founder of the Salvation Army

4 Comments:

At 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a nifty blog here! Without doubt I will pay another visit to your blog ! I have a low cholesterol foods site. It handles much that relates to low cholesterol foods subjects. If you get the opportunity, your are welcome to come and check it out.

 
At 11:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because I hate comment spammers, I thought I'd leave a note here.

Nice to read your updates, and keep hold of that vision!

 
At 11:59 am, Blogger becci brown said...

haha at least i know where to get good low cholestrol foods and help with starting a buisness from...!

 
At 9:34 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Probably worth turning on the extra verififcation level...

Great to hear news of goldsmiths and see some pics of the place. Praying you miraculously connect with my sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home