Monday, August 29, 2005

grrr...boo hiss

"And give no opportunity to the devil." (Eph4:27)

"For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. we destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God and take every thought captive to obey Christ." (2 Cor10:4-6)

Too powerful and yet not powerful enough. Argh he annoys me becuase he's real and he wants to do anything he can to tear us limb from limb and destroy our faith and extinguish our light. Stealing our joy is bad enough.

Within 24hours he managed to attacked me at EVERY point of weakness that I know I have and send me into despair. And more fool me for not having my defenses up and clinging to God. Boo hiss to me and book hiss to him. And now I find myself trying to push through the darkness, pick up the pieces, and put right some things. A couple of days of desperation and coming to a point where I claim that the devil will not win.

It's probably REALLY dangerous even writing this now. But I claim God's promises that HE that is in us is GREATER than he that's in the world. Always has been and always will be. Loves me. Always has done and always will.

God you're awesome. And everything else sucks in comparison.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN Sister!!!! :)

 
At 10:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN Sister!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home