Friday, August 26, 2005

just one of those days

I'm having one of those days. When everything becomes too much. When I'm too tired and it compounds it all when everything happens at once and i can't make decisions and my conscience is going crazy telling me I shgould be doing things that I'm not sure I should. And it all resulted in a panic attack. Frightening. Becuase I haven't had one of those since I had depression over a year ago now. That scares me and I don't like it. One little bit.

To cap it all I decided to dye my hair. Not becuase I wanted it to be different but just ebcuase im growing it long and the blond highlights were looking a little silly-gone white at the bottom of my hair shafts. Anyway, I meant to go my original colour. And it went bright red. Then I bought some plain brown. And it's gone black with a red glow. Kinda goth style. I hate it. What should I do? I think dying it again is enough to make it drop out. Maybe some more highlights...and im back to square one. like an endless roundabout that won't let me off.

On the other side of London my cousin Richard had a bad day too. He picked up an adder and it bit him. Adders are poisonous. He's now spending the night in hospital. Silly boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home