Sunday, August 28, 2005

hair today I wish it had gone tomorrow

Ok so now I'm confused...

Hair comments:

"I wouldn't keep it like that" - Dan.
(When told, there's nothing I can do he says "Actually you look Spanish. It's quite good." Ha. too little too late matey)

"It looks amazing" - Laura.

"It suits your eyes" - Rebecca.

"Nope. I really don't like it" - David.

And at work one of the guys I care for kept calling me someone else and another lad said "What have you done with your hair?" When I asked if he liked it he replied "Yes." And then I said "Are you lying?"
Reply: "I think I might be."

Ah well. Right. That's enough. 3 blogs mentioning my hair. Getting very boring and very self-centered. Going to stop it now.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't seen it in person yet, but from the pic you sent it looks fine. It has my vote. That makes it 3-2 in the positive favour (going by the comments you quoted) so we win and that's final.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home