Friday, October 21, 2005

getting assulted

Hmmm...I don't know how to write about this now. In hindsight it's fairly amusing but at the time it was pretty horrible and just the 'perfect' way to finish off and sum up a really difficult couple of weeks. However, since that night things have chnaged round. SOmetimes we have to plummet fully to the depths in order to find the ladder to crawl out. Plummeting half way down keeps me wandering around in darknes claling out, crying out but not determined enough to rise

I'm waffling. This is pointless self-centered crap.

Anyway, on wednesday I was just going through in my head as I rode my bike home late at night the things I loved about cycling and the things I hated...I won't bore with the details.

I was on the Old Kent Road when I heard a car pull up beside me, lingering behind me. The guys were jeering and shouting out of the windows. South East london at night, anything can happen, especially when there's a car. Iw as a little freaked. Then the guys leaned out of the windows and as the driver sped up the two lads both hit me hard, with their hands, across my arse. It hurt like hell and i almost fell off my bike.

I pulled to the side of the road, atched them get stuck in traffic, wrote down their number plate and cried in rage and misery that so much crap seemed to keep happening.
Then I went to the police statio and hung around there fro an hour as I became yet another 'sexual assult' statistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home