Friday, April 14, 2006

yesterday/today.

Yesterday I finally finished series 1 of 24. I watched it until 4.30am, went to bed and dreamt I was a secret agent being chased by scary people, woke up and watched the last couple of episodes. Today, everything I look at makes me think of Jack Bouer and terrorism. It's a weird place to be.

It's Good Friday today, so I'm going to read chapter 4 of the Cross of Christ. Sometimes, when I find the fact that the death and resurrection of Jesus is the answer for the world, the means of peace with God, hard to believe, I look at books such as the Cross of Christ, with all their intricate explanation of doctrine, and for some reason, that helps me believe!

1 Comments:

At 7:46 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Keep up with 24... loving Day 5 at the moment.

Keep on with the cross, always good to think hard about that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home