Monday, April 10, 2006

saying goodbye.

My nan is an amazing woman of God and the last couple of days Pod and I have had the priviledge of spending some time with her as she goes through the final leg of the race. My nan has bought up six kids to know and love Jesus and almost all their kids too and some of their kids! Pondering on a life serving God is challenging and she's such an example. I have loads of really great memories of seeing love and playfulness expressed to me.

So now my nan is edging closer to home...all the family that she's raised have been flying in from different places to say goodbye, Antigua, Slovakia, Venezuala...and we all have mixed feelings. Is really hard to see someone you love, go but we're all excited that she's going to see Jesus, who she loves so much. I think she's going to get a hearty 'well done' !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home