Friday, April 28, 2006

blah

I think I'm speaking for the sake of speaking; updating for the sake of updating. Not alot is happening becuase I have my head buried in exams and essays for the next 10 days. And then...I'm free for the summer.

No big revelations happening for me, other than as every day passes I realise more how self-centered I am and how desperately I need God's grace. How hard it is sometimes to put on those new bright shining clothes and for some reason how easily I pull on my rags. Grace is all I have. And grace is more than enough.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 pm, Blogger Kath said...

know the feeling well mate.
thankfully God is kind of stuck with us. And weirdly claims to be delighted with that arrangement.

 
At 10:01 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Grace is indeed enough - crazy, eh? That God'd delight in us. Then we remember, for that precious shred of time that we're his; and then somehow it falls back into place. How awesome is God?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home