Friday, February 11, 2005

doing business

All has been silent for a while on this wall of thoughts. Not becuase it's been silent in my head but becuase it's been busy. after a couple of weeks of sleeplessness where at times, God and I have been doing business in a very real way. Having some attitudes stripped away, but mostly a process of laying my life down bit by bit at his feet and asking him to soak into me, to fill me and to use me. Sometimes my self-centredness astounds me and my desire to be something I am not confounds me. Over these last two weeks as I move through the early stages of CU presidency and new phases of getting over losing someone I am once again astounded my grace and comforted and lifted up by an incredible God who meets all my needs and fills my brokenness, who gifts me and strengthens me for the task ahead of me and blows me away by just how much i really need him. My heart is changing and there's still a long way to go. But I'm understanding more of what it means to hunger and thirst for righteousness. The more I'm filled the more I hunger and the more I'm quenched the more I thirst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home