Tuesday, October 25, 2005

naked gospel chat

On monday night i had the weirest gospel conversation to date. standing in a pub after interface i chatted to two guys who weren't actually with our group but had accosted me as i came out of the toilet with a wish for me to sing 'eye of the tiger' i obliged and as a reward they taught me how to defend myself against knife and gun attacks...

then we got chatting about God. And ha d avery long pretty crazy conversation. they were drunk and highly intellectual which was a fairly diffiuclt combination. oh and they're goldsmiths graduates which always makes life interesting. The debate was noisy but fun.

My friend Simeon came over the join in and help me out. There was some weird philsophpical thing about the nature of God and whether he was naked(?!?!) Simeon, to illustrate a point, in the middle of the pub, stripped off his top. One of the guys said something along the lines of 'I can do that too' but didn't just stop at his top...he stripped down until he was COMPLETELY naked in the middle of the pub!!!

Needless to say we caused a bit of a stir...clothes back on, we continued the conversation...

Erhem, I don't think I'll forget that conversation. ever.

2 Comments:

At 1:27 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

haha... :D
as in relay simeon... i look forward to hearing that one agains sometime...

 
At 3:01 pm, Blogger becci brown said...

yep, relay simeon...
and ally g was there, only most gutted he didn't see (er why?!) and Cully was there too. he witnessed.

im sure it will get repeated at some UCCF thing in one of the most inappropriate moments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home