Thursday, January 05, 2006

still sighing....

somebody please HELP me!!

Man, if I hear the same riff coming from Laurel's room one more time I'm gonna screeeaaammmm!

It's 3pm and I still havent written a word. I've 3000 words to do. My work attitude and aptitude is getting worse and worse and worse. I still don't know how to do this, or where to begin. And I can't find enough criticism. And I hate the fact that what I believe cannot seem to be argued academically in the face of social constructionism. Or at least I don't seem to have the brains, or my grubby hands on the right books, to be able to do so. :(

Hmmm, dog milker / , you're good at this stuff...fancy writing an essay for me?!

Thing is I really want to bring glory to God through this and I want to somehow 'make a point' but I have a feeling I'm just not going to be able to and just need to do what I can and trust God with the rest. I'm also objecting to 'casting my pearls before swine'. Ah well.

To work...

2 Comments:

At 3:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

something I found to help me through my essays - break it down into blocks, intro=500 words para 1 which is about???=250 words etc then you've not got such a hugh amount to write but little bits to write. Helped me anyway - wnd i left ALL my essays to the last min. As for content, well you don't seem to have any geography so afraid I can't help there! Gangsteral

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger becci brown said...

thanks!! yeah, thats usually the method i apply too...it just makes it all alittle hard when i dont really know what to put in each of those sections!! but hey, i made a start-see above!!
thanks for the comment-welcome to my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home