Tuesday, January 03, 2006

randomness

and thus begins the whole depressive cycle of essay writing...read a line, type a sentance, procrstinate for twice the time spent on the essay. I wish i had more discipline. this is the essay, now finally, on faith and social construction. I feel anxious about it becuase i want to critically engage at an academic level that's appropriate but i really don't want to take away from God what is his and what has been his work in my life and not the discourses I have participated in.

not done this before: book recommendation. READ Finding Joy by Marcus Honeysett...it's amazing. ive never read a book before that puts across grace so welll, but more than that the position therefore that the law and holy living in light of Jesus and the New Testament, have.

quote of the morning:
Laurel and I look out from my window at our back garden, weeds growing EVERYWHERE at break neck speed...our garden has no lawn, just paving slabs.

me thinks: "man we need to sort our garden out."

Laurel: "well, at least our grass is growing"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home