Wednesday, January 04, 2006

what to do oh what to do....

"The most interesting people I knew at 22 didn't know what they wanted to do with their lives. The most interesting people I know at 40 still don't know what to with their lives."

Oh, the wisdom of Baz Lurman which makes me feel so much better.

I've been thinking about the future alot in the last few days. And although it's bright, it's kinda bright white. like white noise or white space...depending on your artistry.

*sigh*...Pod asked me what I was gonna do and it kinda well, er, made me think...thanks Pod, you too rock my world, but I'm in a tangle now...!!;)

I just don't have a clue and somehow feel that I should.

But as usual, things start to happen when i start to think and worry and things plop on my lap. like today. After shopping and spending too much money I went round to my aunt and uncles for dinner which was SO nice. They live in Teddington which is posh and lots of art/media people are their friends. They've been doing some prodding around for me in the last week or so and have more or less secured me a work placement in May on a film about Kenneth Branagh. it's a start and they're continuing to push a few doors...

Also, a friend of mine, who was orphaned in the vietnamese war, wants to go back for the very first time, and would like me to document it in words and photos. I have some publishing contacts and may see what we can do with this....hmmm....

so yeah, interesting days ahead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home