Wednesday, December 28, 2005

sigh

so im back...i kinda meant to stay away til new years day but i got sick and have spent the last 3 days creating a bum shaped crater in the sofa and my bed and im bored. Christmas did a huge belly flop on boxing day. and ive been pretty much wiped out, delirious and emptying my stomach. nice. the last time i felt this bad was when i ended up in an ambulance feeling a little brighter this avo and feel justify to be here as ive done evrything else to pass the time and this is the last resort.

but my eyes are fuzzy and my head is hurting so im gonna have to duck out again.

christas day was good. some of my family from colombia were here. i havent seen them for 18months since i was there so was awesome to catch up. photos at some point.

anyway im supposed to be by the seaside with my granparents and aunt, uncle, their 2 kids and 2 other cousins. and im gutted cos im not. damn it, i really wanted to see them and ive been needing devon therapy all term.

urgh really gonna have to go...everythings swimming...

5 Comments:

At 5:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that! That's so suck-ing! Great to have you back in BLOG world though...I've not known what to do withmyself these last few days...

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger becci brown said...

HA! you're SO addicted...to ME!!!!
me me me me me

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger Maddy said...

hey becci boo!
sorry to hear your feeling blue!
i was feeling a bit ill on boxing day too!

(that rhymed when I didn't mean to!) lol! anywhoo hope ure feeling fit and well over the new year, and that you will be there on 30th for Jess' celebratory birthday bash. see you later

 
At 11:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becci!!
Hope you're feeling better soon!
A BIGGGGGG hug your way,
Beck

 
At 8:32 am, Blogger Illusional disfunction said...

I had the same thing happen to me last year on Boxing day. Its not fun. But at least I didn't have to worry about the whole "post-christmas-weightloss-deal". Hope you feel better. being sick sucks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home