Tuesday, January 04, 2005

where have i slept?

In an attempt to summarize the craziest year of my life without going into the emotional stuff just yet, i steal an idea from a fellow blogger...top ten places i've slept in, not in order of favourites but in order of frequency.

1. My parents house in Aylesbury - 116
2. New Cross (my halls) - 76
3. Beflast - 48
4. My friend's house in Aylesbury - 45
5. Colombia - 32
6. Ally's flat - 17
7. My Grandparents - 9
8. Miscellaneous Christian conferences - 8
9. Skegness - 6
10. Pwhelli - 5


Quite a varied year. I estimate this year may not be quite as so..or at at least I hope not...

2 Comments:

At 11:08 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent! Here's to not travelling excessively in 2005!

 
At 5:27 pm, Blogger Maddy said...

Not wanting to be pedantic or anything, but I don't think that the 'sleep day's' qualify as an actual years worth... they only add up to 362 days or something like that ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home