Tuesday, January 04, 2005

just a spoonful of sugar

yesterday i met mary poppins.
yesterday mary poppins asked for my phone number and would like to keep in touch.

yesterday mary poppins wasn't very magical like as she rushed past me and the handle of her bag broke. surely if she really was mary poppins her magic would have been able to hold it together.

i helped mary poppins pick up her things, and discovered the book 'purpose driven life'. I handed it back to her and said 'that's a good book.' ok so at this moment i didn't know she was mary poppins. we got chatting and i found out who she was. ok, who she's playing. Mary Poppins is a big west end show at the moment in london and she's playing mary poppins. she got her big break when martine mcCutchin got ill during 'my fair lady' or whatever it was. so mary poppins and i chatted for so long i missed my tube stop.

it was really good. she's a christian but lacking fellowship. and she offered me friendship aswell. she also offered me some photo opportunities for the show...

so somehow i think God gave both of us a little spoonful of sugar last night.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

That is very cool. You never know who you might meet tomorrow...

 
At 11:04 pm, Blogger Richard said...

That is cool.
Is she coming to your party?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home