Tuesday, June 13, 2006

my today

Today I was walking down a fairly busy street in peckham when, out of the blue i started crying and couldnt stop. When something hits you it has no respect for time. Sadness can be a pretty inappropriate thing.

But I've been reminded today of the true and precious promises of God in Christ and in those i take refuge.

On a happier note i signed the contract for the house im moving into in september. i chose my room too...yippie doo dah. I love the girls im going to be living with...theyre the kind whose friendship you're always indebted too. As fast as I try and be a good friend to them they are a hundred more times thoughtful and caring.

We drank chocolate and coffee milkshake things in a shopping centre this afternoon and tried on some clothes.

3 Comments:

At 7:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What made you sad?

 
At 3:09 pm, Blogger étrangère said...

Sometimes you don't need a particularly reasonable reason to start crying inappropriately...

 
At 6:35 pm, Blogger becci brown said...

true...though there was!! It just decided to impact me at the wrong time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home