Tuesday, May 30, 2006

a few things...

Over the bank holiday weekend Pod and I successfully managed to get through the whole of 24 series 2. thats about 22 hours or so i think of unadulterated TV viewing. Aided by 3 bottles of wine, a big pot of stew, a roast chicken, a seafood salad and cadbury's chocolate fingers. Oh yeah.

I got an email to say that ive been invited onto UCCF student council to be london rep. It's gonna be a lot of fun i think and i feel privleged to be able to give some of my time and energy back to UCCF and im sure its gonna be a really exicting year of learning too! woo hoo!

Tonight I ate big fat prawns. oh the joy of pulling off the tail and skin and popping it's succulent little body in my mouth. the taste of the sea, the taste of freshness. yum.

Right, Milly's coming over in a moment for drinks and anne of green gables. I love Milly.

4 Comments:

At 8:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne of Green Gables rocks...

 
At 8:43 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey luvvy,

thanks for your comment, it was really... my vocab is rubbish, so for want of an infinitely better word, it was really cool.

You're right, grace extortionately gives us the right to be bold. Wow, sometimes I just can't get over how irrationally generous God is. How dare we be BOLD? But He says we can be :-) Wow, that's amazing, lol, and has led me to rejoice too. Which I think I was doing but not giving it enough credit. You've pointed me to the right perspective. You've got a wise head screwed on there luvvy.

I like prawns too :-)

 
At 5:07 pm, Blogger e. said...

Just so you know, Anne of Green Gables was filmed near where I live!! muhahaha!! :) And I'm getting the idea that you really have a love for seafood...

 
At 11:18 am, Blogger Unknown said...

can't beat hours of 24 - Day 5 rocks.

Cool news about student council.

And nice phenomenon you've gotten started with the 365 thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home