Monday, October 31, 2005

coming out of the hole

So for the last few weeks I've been in a pretty black hole. Hence the excessive blogging but lack of real contact with anyone and random posts about pain etc and not much about what's going on in my head or in my world other than parties and parables.

But now I'm blinking in the sunlight of realignment and just working stuff out.

Knowing that I'm where I am for a purpose

But knowing that God can also do it without me. So any of my feelings of success or failure are completely irrelevent.

Opening my eyes, looking up and seeing God powerfully at work in Goldsmiths.

Discovering I'm pooped becuase I'm being a secretary and evang sec aswell as president so working out strategies with the committee to address this

Beginning to understand my limitations and, painfully, that some giftings I think I have i may not have.

Learning I need to just love jesus and learn to love him more.

Having really fab friends in CU who break into my room while I'm at home and put flowers, chocolates, notes, cards and a stringey thing with hearts and bible verses hanging from my window...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home