Tuesday, January 17, 2006

a long description of my birthday celebrations....!!

i had a lovely birthday...thanks for all your birthday wishes and coming to my party. the presents were great too...

the day started with my housemates making me scrambled eggs, beans, tomatoes, toast, waffles, freshly squeezed juice and coffee, surrounded by balloons theyd be up at 730am blowing up and lots of lovely presents...

then i had photography all day at college and at lunchtime i met up with some CU girls and we ate and Milly made a cake with candles. This is me with it! this is the only photo i can upload for the time being...

after kickboxing i went to greenwich with my housemates for dinner in a favourtie mexican restaurant: 'Desperados'. It was Lurrrvely...though some guys on the table next to us kept buying me tequila shots-urggghhhh. At desert time, all the lights dimmed and music started blaring over the speakers 'Happy Birthday to you' and all the restaurant sang to me while the waiter bought me desert with sparklers and candles! It was cool.

On Saturday night I had over 35 people cram in my house for a party...a random selection of people from different spheres of my life. Nice to catch up with a bunch of folk and I got so many lovely carsd and presents. It was weird to think all those people were there for me...my best present was a really long scarf knitted from scratch with buttins sewn on it by erica and anna. Above and beyond that the best present was a certain someone being in my life...

so that was how i celebrated turning 22...hmmm, i wonder what this year is gonna look like?

6 Comments:

At 6:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'll have a good year ;+)

 
At 7:44 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

you've got Stov twice on your links. belated happy birthday...

 
At 10:18 am, Blogger Nathan said...

Yeah! It was cool to catch up and be realworld-friends not just cyber-mates!!! Even if being there in person is a tiny bit more difficult (oh my days, my journey home was just as long and retarded). Happy being 22.

 
At 12:33 pm, Blogger Phil said...

Hiya, glad to hear your party went well. Sorry I didn't make it to your party, was really good to see you over Christmas though. Will see you soon. -Philip-

 
At 4:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I'll raise a glass of milk in your honour!

Why haven't you linked to me either????? I have amazing new communications!!!


DM
http://loudest.livejournal.com/

 
At 9:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEY!!! Wooohooo! We don't know each other, but YEY!!! Whoopideedooo!

Happy Birthday Becci!

Nat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home