Tuesday, November 22, 2005

humph grrr and poo

Humph. I feel really poo. I have a 3000 word essay and presentation to write by thursday so im hiding myself away in my room doing the books everywhere, pretending to work, thing.

But I feel poo. Becuase I've hardly had any sleep since before the weekend and can't function. I'm drinking copius amounts of coffee and diet coke which is making me need to pee and distracts me. And of course I'm faffing around in blogland.

The truth is I feel really down. Just becuase I haven't slept and I feel stressed by how much work i need to do, and that's not including the above. And the more stressed I feel about my work the more stressed I feel about making a decision regarding CU committee next year. And I haven't been well for about 3 weeks now and i know that when i go to the Dr. tomorrow she'll just palm me off with some stupid reason that means the NHS don't have to spend anymore money on me. And all I have in the fridge is some bread, some yoghurt and some lemon curd. I don't even have butter.

And I feel down because Dad is coming to speak at CU tonight and I want to spend some quality time with him but neither of us can afford the time. And I'm just going to want to go back to Aylesbury with him and get some good cooked food and chat to my mum and laugh at my brother.

And Paul Mayo has just got back from a month in thailand and tried to phone me but i didnt pick up becuase i dont have time to chat with him. but i want to.

And I have people chasing my butt over so many different things that need doing and my own butt is chasing my butt but the more i cahse my butt the further the butt gets. and then theres a whole list of buts.

What I really need to do is get some sleep. woe is me.

And I'm depressed becuase I can't get out of whinging syndrome!

BUT it's thanksgiving on Thursday which is always a time of great excitement in this house. woowoo.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becci! I LOVE YOU!! Hang in there! Thursday will be over before you know it! And when that's done, can we talk on the phone? I miss you! I read 1 Corinthians 1 this morning and thought of you! Check it out when you need a break from your essay.
I'll be praying for you throughout the day!
LOVE YOU!
Elizabeth

 
At 6:30 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Debbie excited you'll be at BEC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home