Tuesday, July 12, 2005

i've landed

i've landed. back in the queens country. I'm dashing back to london for the next couple of days but when i have some time i will write of some of my adventures, think through my musings and post some photos.

It's been a whistle stop tour of some of the finer parts of europe in architecture, art, landscape and peoples and some of the most tragic in history, sociology and theology.

I talked about Jesus with a drug addict and drug dealer and had my own life shaped and challeneged a wide variety of cool christians.

Over the space of 5 days I saw 7 countries: Serbia, Hungry, Austria, Germany, France, England, Copenhagen

Over the space of one weekend I slept:
thursday night: in a tent in serbia
friday night: on a coach in germany/france
saturday night: in erica's bed in peckham
sunday night: in a bed in Adam's house in orpington
monday night: in a youth hostel in copenhagen

And...Good news...I got my results for this whole year...I GOT A FIRST...WOO HOO

2 Comments:

At 3:21 pm, Blogger Maddy said...

Well done with the first Bex :)

 
At 6:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats with the good results, and I'm glad you had a rocking time in Europe.

I've got some pictures from when we saw you last month that you might be interested in here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home