Monday, November 14, 2005

sand sniffing

woah, i woke up this morning with the sun pouring in through my blinds, relfecting through the red vase with the bamboo shoot gracefully balanced inside, creating red patterns over my walls. And the sun on my red silk throw glittered like royalty.

And I came to my senses with the awful reality of just how much ive been burying my head in the sand over an awful lot of things.

I want to start engaging with my project but i still have essays to write, reading to do and a CU to organise! People to meet up with, friends who I'm neglecting and just too much stuff to get my little brain around. Like a little balloon is gonna pop.

And I have a new mentor for me. Which is weird. Weird talking about stuff again that I'm not sure is good to talk about. But praying, sitting on my bed was good cos God was there. And that always rocks.

So yeah, my heads out of the sand and I've a few things to confront...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home